MicroTech is seeking a talented Controller to work out of our Tysons, VA corporate office and is offering an external referral of $2,500 for the successful hire of your referral. Controller will be responsible for accounting support for company-wide financial operations including, but not limited to, financial reporting, fixed assets accounting and depreciation, accounts analyses and reconciliation, and other ad hoc financial analyses. Perform monthly bank account reconciliation and prepare adjustment journal entries, as required. Review, reconcile, and post payroll related transactions and journal entries. Review accounts payable transactions. Develop, maintain, and monitor the monthly accounting close-out schedule. Lead special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of work experience in Finance and Accounting field including government contracting experience.
- Experience in revenue recognition with products and services revenue.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Excellent computer skills; experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounting software, Paychex payroll software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Submit you referral to Tim.email@example.com
Referrers must be at least 18 years of and not currently employed by the federal government to participate in the MicroTech External Referral Offer program. Referral must be a new candidate to MicroTech to be eligible for the offer. Referrals that result in a successful hire for the position will require Referrer to complete required paperwork prior to payment after the 90th day of employment by the referred candidate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classes